Calibrate Nintendo Switch Controllers Tutorial
Nintendo Switch offers many accessories for a gaming experience with the new console. One of the essential accessories of the console is the controller. There are two options of controllers you can use with the Nintendo Switch console, first is the Joy-Con controllers which are included in the box and the other one is the Nintendo Switch Pro controller which is sold separately. No matter which controller you like to use with the Switch console, to get the convenience of gaming on the console, you need to do several necessary steps to calibrate the controllers. If you want to know the tutorial how to calibrate Nintendo Switch Controllers, you can read this tutorial to get the complete information about that.
Step by step instruction to calibrate Nintendo Switch controllers
This tutorial is dedicated to helping all readers to get the guidance to calibrate Nintendo Switch Controllers. We provide all necessary steps for calibrating the control sticks and motion controls on the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con and Pro controller. Read the following instructions for the calibration guidance:
- Start from the HOME menu.
- Choose the “System Settings.”
- On the left-hand side, Scroll down the menu.
- Then, choose “Controllers and Sensors.”
- To calibrate the control sticks:
- From the available menu, select “Calibrate Control Sticks.”
- On the controller, you want to calibrate, press down on the control stick.
- The on-screen prompts will appear on display, follow them to verify the control stick functionality.
- To calibrate the motion controls:
- Choose “Calibrate Motion Controls” from the available menu.
- On the controller, you want to calibrate, hold down the negative (-) or plus (+) button.
- If there is any accessory attached to the controller such as straps, or the other accessories, remove it.
- Use a flat, stable surface to place the controller with the stick facing upward, and then wait for a moment.
- Select OK after the calibration is complete.
After you complete all steps of the guidance to calibrate Nintendo Switch Controllers, you’ll get the convenience in every gaming session. The controllers should now behave like what you want it to be after completing this calibration.