Nintendo Switch Error Code 007-2073 Issue
If you own a Nintendo Switch console, you need an SD card for the saving storage. In correlation with the use of an SD card in the Switch Console, some Nintendo Switch owners get an error message indicating that the Nintendo Switch console could not detect an SD card. Usually, the users get an error code 007-2073. This error message often appears when the Switch owners are accessing the Nintendo eShop. The error message is asking them to check the SD card of the Switch console. It possibly the SD card is write-protected, or even there is no SD card in the console. Receiving such an error message is not a truly terrible problem, as long as you read this tutorial on how to solve Error Code: 007-2073 of Nintendo Switch.
If you want to prevent this error message, make sure that you know what you can and can’t do with the SD card in your Nintendo Switch console. Preventing is better than solving a problem since it keeps everything to go well. Therefore, if you don’t want to get any error message related to the SD card in your Switch console, don’t you ever remove or insert SD Cards while the system is on. You need to make sure that the console is off before removing or inserting an SD Card. You can’t also remove a mini or microSD card while the adapter is still in the system. Doing so may cause unexpected damage. Accessing Nintendo eShop doesn’t always require an SD card if you are not accessing SpotPass Notifications, purchasing or downloading virtual console titles. As long as you don’t access any of the mentioned features in Nintendo eShop, you won’t get the error message. In case, if the error appears in your display, follow this tutorial on how to solve Error Code 007-2073 of Nintendo Switch.
Read more Error Code 2110-3400 Problem
Solutions for error code 007-2073
Anyhow, if you get an error message related to the SD card in your console, follow the steps below to solve the problem:
- Turn off the system and then remove the SD card from your Nintendo Switch console.
- After removing the SD card, check it to ensure that it is compatible with the console.
- Check the SD card to ensure it is unlocked. There is no lock switch on microSD card, so it can’t be locked.
- Insert the SD card back into the Switch console and turn on the console.
- If the error mentions about the SD card may be full, you can solve it by deleting some content.
- If the problem is occurring related to a specific downloadable game of application, you can repair it and get Nintendo support to help you solve this issue.