Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Not Responding Problems
Joy-Con Not Responding – Nintendo Switch is finally available online and in stores. The console is well designed and allows you to play your favorite game anytime and anywhere you want as it can be quickly transformed as a home console to a portable system.
First users have positive reviews and experience on the console especially when they play The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. However, some other users are reporting that the Joy-Con was not responding when they used it wirelessly while others are reporting that the Joy-Con was responding incorrectly. Other reports suggest that some users are complaining about the characters that move on their own when they use the Joy-Con wirelessly. So, what should we do about it? Well, there is no need to worry about it as we have the solution for the issue.
How to fix it Joy-Con Not Responding
- First, you need to make sure that your Switch has the latest system update. Here’s how to do it.
- On the HOME Menu, choose “System Settings.”
- Scroll down
- Select “System.”
- Now select “System Update.”
- That’s it!
- Second, make sure that the Joy-Con controllers are charged.
- Third, try to take the Joy-Con to stay closer to its console
- Fourth, make sure to put the console on an open space to minimize interference with the Joy-Con.
- Do not put the console on behind a TV, near an aquarium, or in or under a metal object.
- Make sure that the console is not pressed against a lot of wires and cords.
- Put the console at least three to four feet away from your wireless speaker or a wireless access point or other wireless devices.
- Move devices that might cause the interference three to four feet away. Try to check out the following devices:
Laptops, tablets, etc.
USB 3.0-compatible devices such as hard drives, thumb drives, LAN adapters, etc.
- Turn off the devices mentioned above if you continue to experience this issue. However, this is the last step you should take as the issue will no longer exist when you put the mentioned devices three to four feet away from the Nintendo Switch console and Joy-Con controllers.
Now, you should have no worry about Joy-Con not responding problems when used wirelessly on your Nintendo Switch console.